Monday, January 12, 2004

Why?

I heard some really upsetting news this afternoon. I don't know what to think of it and what I have learned about God and people leads me to believe that what I heard is going to happen and although God was in it, I am not so sure that He is anymore. I am so afraid. I really don't know what to think. I know God did something amazing and now it seems as though it is falling apart. Was it even God in the first place or was I being blind. If God was in it why is this happening? Why has it not been perfect from the start? Why is it going away? If God did this why did He do the thing we prayed for? Why has there been so many complications? Why would He put us all through this? What is this lesson? Why do I keep asking these questions? Why? Why? Why?

No comments: