Thursday, January 08, 2004

The Last Samurai!

I saw 'The Last Samurai' and wow that was a great movie. I have been fascinated with the Japanese culture for longer than I can remember. I loved the 'Karate Kid Two' mostly because it explained their culture and traditions. When I joined Karate I couldn't get enough of it and I started reading books on Samurai's and ancient Japanese traditions.

So seeing this movie really got me excited. It shows the level of commitment and strength and courage that these men had. Samurai were truly unlike any other soldier that you have seen today.

Tom Cruise did an awesome job. I've always thought he was a really good actor who never really got the parts to show off his amazing talent. This shows it.

If you haven't seen it already, I recommend that you do. You won't be disappointed.

No comments: