Sunday, January 18, 2004

-----------

There has been some pretty upsetting news that has happened in my family in the last few days. I care not to write them because they are very personal and emotional. So, today for some relief I took my children to Chuck E. Cheeses. You know, where a kid can be a kid. We had a really fun time. The prizes you get at the end for all the tickets you collected really suck though. We found a hair in our pizza but we ended up getting a free family pass for next time. So, I get a free large pizza, four beverages and 90 tokens for free.

Skye and Matthew really enjoyed themselves. We watched a live show, which to tell you the truth-wasn't very good at all, played games, went on some rides and played in a playground-you know the ones that you go through tunnels and go down slides and ride in cars and spaceships. Anyway, it turned out to be an ok day considering.

And I got good news. My pastor called and church will be on for tomorrow, well, actually now its today. Thank goodness because I really need it right now. Not saying there are times that I don't because I always need it.

No comments: