Saturday, January 31, 2004

I'm tired!!

Today was a long day. I went to work for 9am and finally got home some fourteen and a half hours later. I am tired and I have been tired as of late. I feel as though my mind has left me. My thoughts are fuzzy and my eyes don't want to stay open. I don't even know why I am still awake. I have a busy day and night tomorrow which although will probably last until the wee hours, I think I will, or moreso, hope I will have loads of fun.

I don't know why I have been so tired. I go out one night and stay out real late and it seems to affect my whole week. Maybe I am getting old. I remember when I was 'young' and I could go and go and not have to worry about 8hrs of sleep or something of the sort. Now, it seems to take a week to recuperate and then maybe I am sort of back to normal, whatever the heck that means. :-)

Anyway, I am heading to bed and hopefully as soon as I hit the pillow I will be out. Which has been happening a lot lately. Good night y'all and sleep tight. Don't let the bed bugs bite and if they do, pick up a shoe and hit them 'til they're black and blue. :-)

No comments: