Thursday, January 08, 2004

There has been an engagement!!

No, its not mine. Within a one month span two people from work have gotten engaged. The first one was a little of a shock because she was dating someone else in the summer but I guess if you are truly in love, why wait? And Cristina got engaged on Friday past. I saw her on Tuesday and wow, I am so excited for her. She has been dating her boyfriend for 4 years and we were all talking about this. She was so excited. Its quite interesting to find out that Rob was the one who cried and she just couldn't stop smiling.

I am so excited for them. I heard Shauna's and Cristina's engagement story. I love hearing stories like that. I truly ask everyone. Well, I cried too!! Weddings are so great. I can't wait until I have an engagement story too! Sandra, after hearing about it, told me her story too.

It is such a great time. May God be at the centre of their marriages and may Sandra reunite with her husband.

Congratulations Shauna and Cristina!!!

No comments: