Friday, January 09, 2004

In the valley.

So, why is it that when you are really happy there is always this transition in which you must come down. I would say that for the past umteen weeks I have been pretty happy. I am always smiling or singing or both. Nothing has gotten me down. Until, I woke up on Thursday morning. After waking, I felt a little off. I figured it was nothing and continued with the rest of the day. But as the day progressed so did my emotions. I was in a mood where you are not exactly sure why you feel yucky but in some way you feel like crying. I didn't and I still haven't but I think that if maybe I did I would get out of this silly down that I have been in since yesterday. I still have good spirits but I'm not Angela. I'm some annoying creature who took over her body in order to make her life seem not as great as she thinks it is.

I'm feeling lonely. Do you ever feel like you just want a hug? From someone who cares about you and you care about them? I have friends that it is second nature just to hug and I love getting those hugs but I want one from another man who feels for me and I feel for him. I am silly because right now I don't feel that certain way for anyone and as far as I know, no one feels that way for me. Yet, I still want that hug. I still want that intimacy, I still want that closeness.

Ok, I really hope this emotional whatever you want to call it goes away quickly. Jeesh! I do like my life and I am enjoying being single. Maybe its the buzz of engagements that brought this on. I don't know!

Anyway, I have to head back to work so to all have a wonderful weekend!!

No comments: