Friday, January 02, 2004

Finally.

I just got home from the theatre. It took two weeks but I finally had the time to see the movie in which I have been dying to see. If you guessed The Return of the King you are right. Wow, awesome movie. It was absolutely fantastic. A few times I just wanted to stand and cheer. I would tell you the parts but I don't want to ruin it for those who haven't seen it yet. And thank you to all those who said it was a must see in their blog but didn't spoil it by saying what happened. Oh my goodness seriously GO SEE IT!!

First thing I thought of when I left the theatre was I can't wait to see it again. And I wondered what I missed. I seriously can't wait for the extended version to come out. Ok, so I'm a bit of a nut but I am a movie freak and it was awesome!!

No comments: