Friday, September 05, 2003

Just a quick one.

Well, I just tried to post something and somehow it wouldn't let me. So I will try again.

Today, I am still tired. I woke up early and went shopping at Walmart. I had to buy some back to school clothes for Skye and I also promised her a camera for her birthday. Thank goodness it was busy at work because I spent way more than I had anticipated/calculated.
I was a bit peeved at work tonight. Not only was I suppose to be the first one cut and wasn't, I swear after the rush, I had three tables in a two hours span. The manager on tonight seems to always do that. He has a fear of cutting anyone because he thinks that at 10pm there is going to be a mad rush of people coming into the restaurant, which never happens. In case you haven't figured it out-I am a server.

Anyway, I am very glad to be home. It is quite peaceful. The only sounds I hear are the fan, the fish tank and my typing. I think I am going to get ready for bed now so have an awesome night. Peace and blessings to all! G'night!

No comments: