Tuesday, September 30, 2003

Acrylic painting.

I joined an art class. The first class was this evening. I had butterflies all afternoon. See, I haven't been to a class in quite awhile, but I think I was more afraid of what was to happen in the class. I have never been in a structured art class before. I love art and I think it is going to be fun. I just needed to get over that first class. And I did! Yippeee!! It actually was nothing to be afraid about. It went well. People are great! I am more into sketching with pencil or pastels, and I am now venturing into acrylic painting. I really hope this is going to help my creative side. I've sheltered it and shelved it for far too long. So long live the paint brush and hopefully my artistic side. (I feel like jumping with one foot in the air) Have a great night everyone! :-)

No comments: