Saturday, September 27, 2003

Have you ever...

Have you ever had a conversation where you were trying to talk to someone about something important and they change the conversation and it ends in an argument? Well, that is what just happened to me. I am very upset. Its kind of funny because I talked to the same person yesterday and we had a great conversation. The thing I find so distasteful is that this person called me back and left a 'message' and now I am really upset. I called back and of course the cell phone is off. Firstly, I do not like arguements, I don't like ending anything on a bad note, being adults and talking about things is the way I like to do things, and now I have to go to work - to top it off its my first official supervisory shift which I am excited and scared about!

No comments: