Saturday, May 01, 2004

Feeling much better.

Today is a much better day then the last few days. Wow, I don't know what came over me. Thank goodness I don't feel so bummed today. I guess, I hope, we all go through those days sometimes and I came to a boiling point. Getting it out on paper(computer) really does make me feel better. I am a writer and I can't always express myself out loud. Paper is my venting of choice. I know that my first step on the road of freedom and happiness is to rectify my relationship with the Lord. I must attend church and start reading my bible again. I went out and bought the bible on CD so hopefully I will not only be reading but also listening a lot more than I have been. I really need to find a set time and quiet place to spend quality time with the Lord. I have the weekend with my beautiful children and they really do make me shine. So we are off on an adventure and I hope you all have a great weekend. Especially since the Leafs kicked butt last night. 3-1. Woo Hoo!!!

No comments: