Monday, May 17, 2004

Baseball

I signed up for our work baseball team. I missed the first game, which was last week, but went to our second game tonight. I was a little apprehensive about joining because I haven't played ball since college and that was only an intramural league. I was fine while warming up and caught everything that came my way but when it was time to hit the field I got cold feet. We ended up losing but I am so glad that I joined. I had a lot of fun, much more then if I stayed home. I did much better than I had thought, which is always good. :-) And the co-workers who joined the team are all great people. I am looking forward to our game next Monday. I am predicting we will do much better because today a lot of my teammates were at a golf tourny all day and were quite exhausted, burned and just a little buzzed.

No comments: