Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Commenting with Blogger

OK, so I am using Blogger's commenting system and I just realized that you either have to be a blogger user or post anonymously. How stupid is that? It gives you three options when setting up comments: 1. Only registered users 2. Anyone 3. Only members of the blog can comment. Of course, I picked number 2 but just looking at the comments you still have to be a member of the blogger program or post anonymously. Who would want to post anonymously? And hello, not everyone wants to be a member of your web program. What is up with that? I don't know, maybe I should switch back to Haloscan. Only thing is, for some of the services that you get with Blogger you actually have to pay with Haloscan.

P.S. If anyone wishes to comment and they are not Blogger users please put your name at the bottom of your comment. Thank you in advance.

No comments: