Monday, May 31, 2004

Happy Birthday to Me!

Yes, today is my birthday. Last month I thought turning 28 would be like dying a horrible death but today and the few days leading up to my birthday I've been thinking that I was just a bit crazy to think such a thing. :-) It's not the end of the world, and it's not the end of anything. As always, your birthday comes and goes. There are just so many things that I want to do by the time I reach 30 and its a bit scary to know that I am now only two years away from reaching that point.

And I got a great present from the Ministry of Transportation. Not only do I have to get my license plate renewed at $72, but I also have to get my driver's license renewed, which is another $50. So, once again I thank the Government. Actually it's not that bad. It is a luxury to be able to drive and have a car so I am grateful.

Family is coming over today for dinner and cake. Life is good. God is good. Actually God is awesome, faithful, true, loving, merciful and kind. I couldn't ask for more.

No comments: