Sunday, May 30, 2004

Today at church.

I went to church today. I haven't been to church in over a month. My mom, Skye, Matthew and I went. I was surprised when I asked my mom if she'd like to go and she actually said yes. I didn't show her I was surprised but inside I was jumping for joy.

The worship time was so great. At first, I felt like laughing and then I felt like crying. It was awesome. I could feel the Spirit working. Awesome, I tell ya! Skye couldn't wait to go to the Flight Krew(children's ministry) and Matthew cried when he found out I wasn't staying with him in the Lion's Den(toddler area of Noah's Ark). So, for the rest of the service he hung out with Nana and Mommy.

When Skye came down from Flight Krew she was so happy. Her first question was 'Are we coming back next Sunday?' When I told her that we were she was literally jumping with arms raised. It was quite cute.

On our way home, I was listening to the kids play in the back of the car and they always play games and such. Today they wanted to play Jesus and then Peter Pan. Which is quite amazing seeing as they always want to play Peter Pan and Captain Hook. Jesus was first today. Yippee!!!

I am very much looking forward to church next Sunday.

No comments: