Sunday, April 11, 2004

Leafs win 2-0. Series tied 1-1!!

Last nights game was so good. I went to Jack Astor's with a friend that I haven't seen in over a year. I swear if you can't afford to go to the ACC or just can't seem to ever get tickets or live too far away go to a bar that has an awesome set up of TV's. The Jack Astor's we went too, if I turned right I was staring at 8 TV's and if I turned left I was staring at 10 and if I turned around I was staring at 3 big screen TV's. Plus they had two sets of TV's all over the bar. The atmosphere was great. It was as if I was at a game. Plus they won so that made it ten times better. Yippee!!

Like I said at the beginning of the post, I met up with a friend that I hadn't seen in over a year. We met in college and were best friends until just a few years ago when we both went through changes and moves and seemed to have lost touch. It's funny how that happens sometimes. We communicated over the phone, at first regularly and then it came down to every few months and then only on special occasions. I called her a few weeks ago and what is nice is that we have been talking a little more regularly since then. We decided to meet up and watch the Leafs kick butt and they did. I had a really great time. It was so nice to see her again. And I invited her over for Easter dinner. My family is looking so forward to seeing her again. I hope we keep in better touch this time around.

Just a little shout out to Melissa: I am praying for you. I hope you are feeling better. Happy Birthday!!!

No comments: