Sunday, April 11, 2004

Easter Sunday.

Today is the day that we as Christian's set out on our calendar to remember what it was that Jesus did for us and be thankful. I don't know why we do this. I do this every day. Why is it that we have to designate one day in the year for this. Should we not do this daily?

I am extremely grateful and so not worthy of His sacrifice but He did it anyway because He loves me. I really wish I could understand that kind of love. I thought that maybe I understood it a little especially being a parent knowing the love of a child, but after seeing 'The Passion of the Christ' and knowing that He could have stopped it any time and pressed on in love, it just baffles me. I've read it in the bible, I've seen it in movies and I still can't quite get a grip on how He loves me so. I only pray that I can love like that. All I have to say is wow and thank you ever so much.

No comments: