Sunday, February 08, 2004

We made it!!

Melissa and I finished the movie marathon. I just arrived home. I managed to last through all movies. I did nod off a few times on the last one: Master and Commander. Not because of the movie but because it was late in the morning. Melissa nodded off a few times in the last two movies. The best movie we saw was Mystic River. Wow, that was good!! I did notice the mike hanging too low in one of the scenes though. Tim Robbins was fantastic!!

The Station Agent was actually a lot better than I had originally thought. The beginning started off a bit slow. I wasn't quite sure what it was going to be like but I had heard great things from critics. It was quite funny.

Big Fish was good, but not as good as I had thought though. Mostly because friends had seen it and raved so much about it. I guess that put my hopes up too high. But still a good movie overall.

Along Came Polly was funny. Nothing to write home about but still good.

Master and Commander was very good. Although I did miss a few parts due to cat naps, it was definitely worth seeing. I did however notice a few editing errors. Russell Crowe was most excellent!!

Afterwards, Melissa and I were very hungry. We made our way over to The Golden Griddle where we had a nice breakfast. Now I am home. Sitting here is making me tired. So I must catch some zzzz's before the munchkins come home.

No comments: