Friday, February 06, 2004

Movie Marathon.

I just got home from work. I do not have my children this weekend so I am attempting a movie marathon. I know there are a billion other things I could do with my time but I absolutely love movies. Tonight I am heading over to my friends. A bunch of us are just going to hang around and probably do nothing or maybe something. :-) Its always fun though. This will give me a good excuse to stay up as late as I possibly can. Because I must sleep as much as I can tomorrow. I work in the evening tomorrow but as soon as I am off, I am heading to the movie marathon which is running from 11:30pm to 11:30am.

I know, I know, I am going crazy but I have never done this before and although it will be challenging, it will be fun. It is for a good cause: United Way and The Toronto Star Fresh Air Fund. Plus I just found out the movie's that they will be showing. Hopefully Melissa wants to go downtown Toronto because out of all the theatres this one is playing the best movies. Movies playing are as follows: Along Came Polly, Big Fish, Mystic River, Master and Commander, and The Station Agent. At the theatre we were originally going to, its playing: You Got Served, Barber Shop 2, The Butterfly Effect, Along Came Polly, and Big Bounce. Now, you see why I want to head into Toronto.

I might have a tough time convincing Melissa though because she has her heart set on seeing The Butterfly Effect.

Update: Just got off the phone with Melissa, she is absolutely positively sure she wants to go to Toronto. Yippee!! Master and Commander here we come!!!! We're going to Toronto, we're going to Toronto (sung to the cha cha tune). :-)

No comments: