Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Drawing blank.

I'm sitting here at my computer realizing I haven't written anything since Thursday and yet no words seem to be entering my mind. Apparently you would call this a writers block although I am not a writer. Just a thinker who thinks too much, but seems to be drawing blank. Which actually, is a very good thing seeing as I am not burdened with my normal analytical mind.

I have been doing what I have been saying and getting proper sleep. Today was the first day in weeks that I haven't felt overly tired. Hopefully, I continue this way. It feels really good. I am heading to bed shortly and I can't wait to meet my pillow once again. Have an amazing night!!! Think wonderful thoughts!!!

Oh, and if you are into whacking penguins head over to this site. Mark's site introduced me to the fun sport. :-)

No comments: