Saturday, October 18, 2003

I'm a nut!! :-)

I am a nut. Went out yesterday to buy a scanner and I ended up with a VCR. My VCR died like two weeks ago and the kids have so many movies on vhs. I almost bought the Canon LiDE 80 scanner. Have heard nothing but great things about it. When I went to check out prices at other stores, the last store I ended up at was Future Shop which didn't even have the scanner, so I hopped over to the home theatre section and got a VCR instead. I got some really great movies too, on DVD. So, I guess the scanner will have to wait, which means someone is going to have to wait for my picture just a little bit longer. :-)

I just got home from work and I am exhausted. Melissa and I are suppose to do something later so I think I am going to head for my pillow for a nice nap.

No comments: