Tuesday, October 14, 2003

Happy Thanksgiving!

I was running through my head what I should write in here but after reading Pamela's blog I thought that I would say some of things that I am thankful for this Thanksgiving weekend.

My sister's salvation, the miracle of the twins, Pamela is back in the church and growing strong, Ashley's courage to venture into school so far away from home, mom taking an interest in church, family showing up out of the blue, Matthew, Skye, my friends-old/new/near/far, God not giving up on me, my salvation, trials, my wonderful parents, my silly siblings-Mary and Harry, my neices-Jessica and Alyssa, my family near/far, the bible, my church/members/pastor. There are so many and these only touch the surface of what I am thankful for.

We strive so often for statis, for material things such as a house, car, whatever and when we really look inside it really doesn't matter if we have those things, it only matters that our loved ones are with us to share in our blessings. I wish everyone all the blessings in the world. Happy Thanksgiving! A holiday which we should celebrate daily.

No comments: