Friday, October 10, 2003

'Coffee' with Melissa.

It was 1 in the morning when I finally left Melissa's porch - (which was suppose to be just a quick coffee-I actually don't drink coffee, but I'm sure you get my drift). It really was such a beautiful fall night last night. Anyway, we seem to go out for 'coffee' or sit on her porch on a regular basis. But seriously, I am getting too tired and 'old' for this. I enjoy it but crawling into bed at 1:30am and getting up to take Skye to school is getting very tiring. I don't know how much longer my body can take this. I act like I'm 50 sometimes :-). I will probably still do it, maybe as the cold weather approaches it will cut down. Its funny 'cause I love sitting around and having good meaningful conversations. Maybe we will just spend more time in Tim Horton's or D'emetre's. See, there I go again. :-)

No comments: