Friday, September 24, 2004

Focus, focus, focus.

Well, I just finished packing. Where am I going you may ask? Actually, I finally decided it was time to go on a Christian retreat. I have been wanting to go to this particular one for almost a year now. Fear seems to get the best of me, but when God revealed some things to me and such I realized that I had to live up to my end of the bargain, hence getting things in order for school and refocusing my attention on the Almighty One. I have felt in my heart that it was time to get back on track for a while now but never really bothered with any steps to get it going. Meeting with Laura helped me realize that God is there for me. God cares and loves me deeply. I know this in my head but my heart seems to not want to except it most days. This is what this retreat is about. I really hope God does great things in my heart this weekend. Anyone out there that would like to pray for me? I would love that.

No comments: