Saturday, September 18, 2004

A double blind date.

So, I went on a date last night. It was a double blind date. It was a bit weird. I've never been on a double date. I have however been on a blind date and that ended up being a 2yr relationship.

We went to Jack Astor's for some drinks so we could talk and get to know one another. Jaime and I couldn't wait til it was over. There wasn't any connection there for either of us. It was funny but we both thought that we were there with our sister's boyfriends. They were a little bit older than us but we felt like they were even older than that. I don't really know how to explain it. They seemed so much older and they acted like they were younger. Ok, I'm confusing myself now. I know what I am saying I just don't know how to put it to words.

Anyway, I finally cleaned my car. It has been so dirty from our camping trips and the like. I really didn't feel like cleaning it but once my mom started washing/vacuuming her car, I just had to do it. So, now it looks like new. Except when you wash it yourself, you notice all these scratches and ticks that you didn't realize you had. It's rather annoying.

No comments: