Monday, January 03, 2005

My crazy list of movies!

The Christmas holidays are over and things are getting back to 'normal'. The children started school today. Soon I will be starting as well (next week to be exact). For Christmas, my dad got surround sound from my mom so over the holidays we all spent way to much time watching movies. I've decided to post my sad list of movies I wasted time on. Not to say they were bad, because I pretty much enjoyed them all in one way or another. Some I had seen before but wanted to check them out on surround sound. So here they are and in no particular order:

-The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King (extended edition) watched twice.
-13 going on 30
-Pearl Harbour
-Top Gun
-Weird Science
-2 Fast 2 Furious
-Braveheart
-The Bourne Identity
-The Bourne Supremacy
-Closer (seen at the theatre)
-The Phantom of the Opera (also seen at the theatre)
-Open Water
-Rob Roy
-Highlander
-Elf
-The Santa Clause 2
-A Christmas Carol (2004)
-I don't know if this counts but Skye and I saw Mamma Mia at the Royal Alexandra theatre yesterday

Holy cow!! I think I'm in overload. This is a crazy list. Long and dynamic. The sad thing is, I probably forgot a couple.

Anyway, cheers to a new year and less movie watching, more studying!

No comments: