Friday, December 24, 2004

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!!!

What I thought was going to be an upsetting day, has now turned into the greatest gift I could ever receive. And it only could have happened from the 'man' above. Today, I found out that both my children will be able to spend Christmas day together. (until today, they were suppose to be going to their fathers at the opposite times and therefore would have missed each other tomorrow). But God answered a prayer that I never really mentioned to Him. He knows my heart though, and I know that although it was impossible, He made it possible. Thank you so much Lord!!:-) So, as of 1pm tomorrow I will have both my children for the rest of the day and the days after. A very merry day indeed!!!

Merry Christmas Everyone!! Have an awesome night and amazing day tomorrow!!

No comments: