Sunday, December 12, 2004

Congratulations are in order!!!!

We celebrated Darcy's 30th birthday on Friday over at his house. For those who do not know who he is, he is my sister's boyfriend. We had a really nice dinner and when it was time to blow out the candles, Darcy asked my sister to make a wish with him. She thought that it was a bit weird, but after being dragged by the arm, she helped him. As the lights came back on, Darcy was on one knee. At that moment he asked my sister, Mary, to marry him. Of course she said yes!! It was so awesome!! She started crying. She couldn't believe that he had asked. My dad was glowing!! I got the whole thing on camera. The pictures look awesome. I hope Darcy sends some over so I can display them for all to see. And the ring. By golly the ring is beautiful. It was exactly what she has always wanted. He did good!! ;-)

Congratulations Mary and Darcy!!
Can't wait for the big day. Something that, of course, still needs to be discussed.


No comments: