Friday, January 28, 2005

I think He wanted me to read this too!!

Everyone longs to give themselves completely to someone.
To have a deep full relationship with another....
But God to the believer says,
"No, not until you are satisfied and content with being loved by me alone...
with giving yourself totally and unreservedly to Me.
I love you my child, and until you discover that only in
Me is your satisfaction to be found, you will not be capable
of the perfect human realtionship I have planned for you.
You will never be united with Me
exclusive of any other desire or longing.

I want you to stop planning, stop wishing and allow Me
to bring that person to you.
Keep listening and learning that things I tell you...
You just wait, that's all.
And when you are ready, I will surprise you with a love
more wonderful that you can ever dream of.
You see until you are ready, I am working this very minute
to have you both ready at the same time...
Until you are both satisfied exclusively with Me,
and the life I have prepared for you,
you won't be able to experience that love that exemplifies your
relationshhip to Me - and this is the perfect love.

And dear one, I want you to see in the flesh a picture of your
relationship to me and enjoy maturely and concretely
the everlasting union of beauty and perfection
and the love that I offer you with Myself.
Please know that I love you utterly.
BELIEVE AND BE SATISFIED.

taken from My Perspective

No comments: