Monday, November 24, 2003

This afternoon....

I was at a Christian bookstore and a gentleman started talking to me. He had told me that he had only been a Christian for 10 mos. but wow was he ever well versed. He said that for 53 yrs he had never stepped foot in any church. He is now a devote Christian out there trying to make a difference in the world. We talked a little about politics here in Canada, the States, our churches, etc... He just came back from a conference in the States - at Freedom Village. (a place where troubled teens go to get help and regain their life in Jesus. He was amazed at the testimonies and he even seemed teary eyed when speaking about it.

I don't think it was by accident that we bumped into each other. I am glad my 'system' with God is not built on coincidences. It was a nice afternoon. Maybe I will bump into him again, maybe I won't, but he sure touched my life today and I hope I touched his. God bless him.

No comments: