Sunday, November 16, 2003

About last night.

I came on today to apologize for my last post. I thought about deleting the whole thing but I am not going to do that. What I said in it was from my heart. I know I can not say this to the person so in frustration I used my blog as my release. If I deleted it, it would only go to show that my blog is for people to be pleased. Well, it isn't. It is for me, about me, and I can not please everyone. I love people but this little corner of the web is reserved for me and for my own thoughts. If I did not post what I was feeling then I might as well not have a blog.

That being said, I am still sorry in the way in which I spoke. It is too hard for me to say what I want to this person because I really don't think that they care all that much. That is what is really upsetting me. They seem trapped in the world of _____, and don't even realize it. I know that this person is Godly and is a good person and that is why it hurts so much.

Looking at the whole picture, I am quite tired. I have been going and going all week with the move and painting and work and church and my sister in the hospital and so on and so on that I haven't had that much time to think and when that happens things go crazy when I have a chance to sit and think. That is what happened last night. I couldn't sleep and that post is what came out.

Anyway, stay true to God and He will get you through any obstacle. Peace and blessings. Have a great week.

No comments: