Sunday, July 04, 2004

Spider-man 2

Last night I saw 'Spider-man 2' with Melissa. It was such a good movie. First of all I loved the first spidey movie but this one was better. It wasn't all out action. It went more in detail about the trials and responsibility of being who he(Peter/Spider-man) is. I really loved it. And it left me wanting more. I love it when a movie does that to me. The only other movie that I can think of off the top of my head that has left me wanting more was 'The lord of the rings'. Which I find funny because I am neither a fantasy or action movie freak. I do enjoy them but they are usually not my first choice.

And supposedly there is a rumour that M. Night Shyamalan is hoping to do a Superman movie. I think that would be awesome. I love his movies and he loves Superman. If it goes with the 'Smallville' story line it could turn out to be a great film, especially if they use Tom Welling. Chances of any of this happening is slim but a girl can dream. :-)

No comments: