Saturday, July 17, 2004

A little update.

Wow, its been a little while since I wrote last.  I have just been a little busy, spending as much time with my little ones as possible.  See, my son left yesterday for two weeks.  He went on vacation with his dad to NFLD.  It was extremely heartbreaking to let him go.  Matthew was upset too.  He didn't really want to leave Mommy.  You don't understand how good and how sad that is.  So, now he is gone.  And God be with him and protect him please. 
 
My daughter is finished summer school.  I enrolled her in the Summer Literacy Camp for two weeks.  She is an excellent reader, she's probably above average, but I wanted to keep her a little fresh for her big jump into Grade 5 in September. 
 
Now, I am just getting ready for our big Mother/Daughter trip to Algonquin next Saturday.  I am very excited about it.  And as far as I can tell, so is Skye.  So, now I am taking extra shifts at work, doubling my work schedule to make up for the time I will be gone.  So, I am a bit tired.  But it will all be worth it when we get there.  Yippee!! 
 
So now I am going to grab a bite, run off to the gym and then head to work.  Have a great weekend everyone.
 
P.S.  I go away from blogger for one week and I come back and they added so many features.  When I have time it will be fun to play around in here.  :-)


No comments: