Friday, July 23, 2004

Off to Algonquin!

As of tomorrow, Skye and I will be out of the city and putting up our tent in the beautiful Algonquin Provincial Park.  We are so excited.  I can hardly wait.  I just took a break from getting everything in order so I can update this thing.  We will not be back until Wednesday.  Yippee!  I love hiking and taking breathes of the beautiful clean air.  I am renting a canoe and will be teaching Skye how to maneuver one.  I also can't wait to see the awesome stars.  This all may seem funny to you but living where we do, it is rare to see a big cluster of stars.  Stars used to be my hobby.  I was fascinated with them.  I always love going up north, I can see them without my telescope.  Something which I have put away being so close to T.O.  I can say that the only thing I hate about camping is the bugs.  But I have learned how to deal with that.  :-)  Anyway, have a great weekend/week.  God bless you all. 



No comments: