Saturday, July 03, 2004

The dating game.

I went on a date tonight. I have never been fond of the dating game. I don't know. This guy was such a nice guy but there was just nothing there. The nice thing was I felt like I had known him for awhile and we were comfortable with each other but when there isn't any sort of spark at all, what do you do? It seemed like I was out grabbing a bite with a friend which is not a bad thing but not a good thing when you are looking for a potential something. I think he felt the same way, but then again it is so hard to read guys.

I just wish that you could meet someone, know they are the one and that is it. Does that actually happen? It would be so easy if it were like that. Maybe God has fun with us because nothing is easy. But then what would be the sense if you didn't have to work for it. In the end all the dating, all the frustrations, all the laughs, they have to be worth it. So, God can keep having is fun with me :-) because I'm in it for the long haul. The end 'prize'. I put prize in quotations because I don't literally mean prize I mean life partner, friend, lover....you get the picture. :-)

No comments: