Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Matthew's home and I'm gone again!!

Matthew got home on Sunday. I was so excited, as was Skye. We rushed outside to meet him and he jumped into our arms. What sucked was, on Monday, I worked 12pm to 11:30pm. So, I took the rest of the week off. It felt really good to be home today and just spend some time with my children. Especially since I will be going away from them on Thursday. Yes, on Thursday. That does suck but it will be so much fun. I am going whitewater rafting with some friends, 24 of us actually, with Wilderness Tours. I am both very excited and sad at the same time.

So, tonight I am going to try and get a good nights sleep, as well as tomorrow because after that, I don't know how much sleep I will be getting. Probably very little. I won't be back until Sunday night so to all who read this, have a wicked weekend, 'cause I am planning too. :-)

No comments: