Sunday, August 29, 2004

Do I have a twin?

Today I went into Blinds to Go with my mom and the lady swore I was in the store earlier. I wasn't. The girl that she was talking about had the exact same shirt on as I did and her hair was in a pony like mine. Even when we were waiting for a quote another salesman waved at me and said hi. He also thought I was the same person. At work on Saturday a gentleman I was serving swore I lived in Brampton and that he knew me. I had never seen him before. I have had that happen to me more times then I can remember. Do I have a common face or does my 'twin' live nearby? :-) Oooooooh, the mystery continues......

2 comments:

Erin said...

I've wondered about my "common" face too. I've had people walk up to me on the street, in other countries mind you, and start talking to me. Then the look of surprise sweeps over their face... then stunned horror, as they accusingly point out "You're not ______".

I thought I was the only one. LOL!

I guess I'm doubly common now... :)

Angela said...

I am so glad to hear that I am not the only one. People stop me at a plaza by my house on a regular basis. It's a little strange but I've heard that everyone has a double. I guess mine just happens to live or lived in the same area. :-)

That's really neat that it has happened to you on the other side of the world.