Thursday, June 17, 2004

Lost for words in a 'billion' word society.

I am so lost for words. I haven't written in the past two weeks as I normally have and it's because I seriously have no clue what to write about. I could tell you that I am a bit peeved at work because people who work really hard and deserve shifts and time off etc... are not getting it but the ones who are dishonest and are lazy get whatever they want. Or I could tell you that I'm planning a skydiving trip. And maybe, just maybe I might white water raft this year finally. Or that my parents 33rd wedding anniversary is on Saturday. Or that Skye met Robert Munsch - he came to her school because a kid from Skye's Gr. 4 class won a Story Contest. Or that I played baseball in the rain and loved every minute of it. Or that my sister got the house that they wanted and are moving in at the end of the month. Or that my niece is out of the hospital and that she seems to be improving. Or that going to a spinning class almost killed me but wow it was awesome. Or that my fitness evaluation is tomorrow. Or that, I don't know. Whatever, I don't know what's come over me but I am seriously not in the mood to write and if I sit at the computer, I end up leaving because I'm either bored with it or don't really have anything or know what to share.

No comments: