Friday, June 04, 2004

Finally!!

The gym that I signed up for in September, which is right across the street from my work, opened on Tuesday. Thursday was the first chance that I had to check it out. Wow, its pretty impressive. Because there are so many fitness evaluations to be done, I couldn't get an appt. until June 18. So, that sucks a bit but I still got to work out. I got a BMI done. Holy, that was not impressive. But it is not a discouragement it is an encouragement to do that much better. I have some fitness goals and I can't wait to achieve them. I love working out. I really don't know why I haven't done it more often, I feel so good, and I sleep that much better.

My lifestyle change as of yesterday: eat better, get proper sleep, workout often, and seperate time for the Lord. I really want to start treating my body better seeing as the body is the temple of The Holy Spirit.

----------------------------------------------------

Today I am very tired. I worked over 13hrs yesterday and worked out. I haven't seen my family since Thursday morning, so I was very excited to pick Skye up from school. Tonight is going to be a chill and rest night. Skye's already picked out the movie that we are watching after dinner. Although she has changed her mind twice already. :-)

No comments: