Friday, November 26, 2004

Happy Birthday times three!!!

Although it is both my mother's and my niece's birthday today (Happy Birthday to you both, I love you!!), I got a 'birthday' present too. Not only was I approved for my school loan but the school called and after reviewing my college transcript, they have decided to grant me 45 advanced credits. This means that basically the 15 elective courses that I thought I would be taking, I no longer have to take. Which then means that I don't have to go to school for as long as I thought. Possibly two years less. Which also means that I won't be in as much debt as I once thought. I knew God was going to come through. There are truly no words to describe how He takes care of me. I so know that I deserve none of this and yet He continues to come through and constantly provides for me. And thank you for any and all who prayed on my behalf. I know He answers prayers. He continuously proves that over and over in my life.

No comments: