Monday, October 11, 2004

Matthew turns 4!

My little boy isn't so little any more, he turned four today. It is so hard to be in a split home. I am sure it is even harder on him then it is on me, but when it comes to birthday's he gets two. This afternoon Matthew had a party at his daddy's house and this evening he had a party at mommy's. He got double the presents, two cakes, two big meals, twice the amount of family. He definitely had a great birthday this year. He was so excited to turn four. And when he saw his presents he was in his glory.

Not only did he turn four this year, he also started kindergarten. He really is growing up way too fast. Time flys, they say, when you are having fun. But I don't want it to fly, I want it to stay put or at least slow down a bit. Is that too much to ask? :-)

No comments: