Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Christmas Eve

Today was a nice but tiring day. I baked, we had sets of company come over, wrapped some presents (which I am still not finished doing yet!!), had our first fire in the fire place, read my children both the Scrooge Christmas story and the birth of Jesus in the Gospel according to Luke. Tomorrow I think I will read them the story in Matthew - a bit more simple and not so long. A three year old really doesn't have that long of an attention span! :-)

Anyway, all's quiet in the house. My parents are busy wrapping, my brother is watching tv., I am wasting time on the computer, kids are in bed.

I just came on to wish everyone a very safe and wonderful Christmas. I hope we all use are heads and are wise this season. Lets not forget the reason for the season!! And enjoy all the goodies, food, get-togethers.

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

No comments: