Sunday, December 14, 2003

And the flu trudges on.

I would like to tell y'all that we are doing much better but I can't. I thought I was better this morning but my cough seems to have worsened. You can hear a symphony of coughs in this house. Everyone is coughing. Although I am going to send Skye to school tomorrow and try to trudge through the snow to take Matthew to the eye doctor's, none of us are in top shape. In some ways, it feels like we never will be. My pastor's praying and his got it good with the big guy so it won't be long.

I'd even like to say that going a week without work is great but it is not. Especially when you are bed bound and you haven't stepped outside since last Monday. It will be nice tomorrow to be out in the 'fresh' air. I am attempting work on Tuesday too!!

No comments: