Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I'm Back!

Wow, it has been almost three months since I was last on my own blog. I was missing writing in here and last night I found myself redecorating it. This would be the third time that I have switched the face of this blog. I hope you all like it.

I have found that over the past little while I have been struggling with some issues and I realized it is always good to talk with someone or express my feelings in some way. This is what brought me back to this little corner on the web. Even though I can be quite vague at times, this blog has helped me to express/collect/examine/re-examine my thoughts. This is what I have been lacking - lately I have been holding a lot in and I know that it is not only unwise but also unhealthy for me. And so I have returned.

So if you dare, I invite you to continue share my journey through life for we are all here for a purpose and God will surely direct our path to get us there.

No comments: