Monday, November 14, 2005

Finding peace in the midst of a storm.

In the midst of any storm, the Lord always proves to be great. He is always there and never tries to flee. He is the one we can count on, the one we can trust and the one who loves us.

I found out not long ago that someone close to me has been having problems in her marriage. But through everything that she has and is going through the Lord is the one who comforts, provides and strengthens her daily. In this horrible trial she has grown deeper in her relationship with the Lord and I see it. She is an awesome lady and God will bless her because she is the one standing strong and honouring God.

I pray for her family, I pray that they will find strength and comfort in the Lord. That they will see the light at the end of the tunnel and that the hope that is in Christ shines through in them. I pray that no matter what life throws at them that it will bounce right off them. I pray they will find peace and contentment in any situation that they are in. And that they will seek the Lord daily, and find wisdom in His Word. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

No comments: