Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Father's Love Letter: The Cry of a Father's Heart from Genesis to Revelation

My child...
You may not know Me, but I know everything about you...Psalms 139:1
I know when you sit down and when you rise up...Psalm 139:2
I am familiar with all your ways...Psalm 139:3
Even the very hairs on you head are numbered...Matthew 10:29-31
For you were made in My image...Genesis 1:27
In Me you live and move and have your being...Acts 17:28
For you are My offspring...Acts 17:28
I knew you even before you were conceived...Jeremiah 1:4-5
I chose you when I planned creation...Ephesians 1:11-12
You were not a mistake, for all your days are written in My book...Psalm 139:15-16
I determined the exact time of your birth and where you would live...Acts 17:26
You are fearfully and wonderfully made...Psalm 139:14
I knit you together in your mother's womb...Psalm 139:13
And brought you forth on the day you were born...Psalm 71:6
I have been misrepresented by those who don't know Me...John 8:41-44
I am not distant and angry, but am the complete expression of love...1 John 4:16
And it is My desire to lavish My love on you... 1 John 3:1
Simply because you are My child and I am your father...1 John 3:1
I offer you more than your earthly father every could...Matthew 7:11
For I am the perfect father...Matthew 5:48
Every good gift that you receive comes from My hand...James 1:17
For I am your provider, and I meet all your needs...Matthew 6:31-33
My plan for your future has always been filled with hope...Jeremiah 29:11
Because I love you with an everlasting love...Jeremiah 31:3
My thoughts toward you are countless as the sand on the seashore...Psalm 139:17-18
And I rejoice over you with singing...Zephaniah 3:17
I will never stop doing good to you...Jeremiah...32:40
For you are My treasured possession...Exodus 19:5
I desire to establish you with all My heart and all My soul...Jeremiah 32:41
And I want to show you great and marvelous things...Jeremiah 33:3
If you seek Me with all your heart, you will find Me...Deuteronomy 4:29
Delight in Me, and I will give you the desires of your heart...Psalm 37:4
For it is I who gave you those desires...Philippians 2:13
I am able to do more for you than you could possibly imagine...Ephesians 3:20
For I am your greatest encourager...2 Thessalonians 2:16-17
I am also the Father who comforts you in all your troubles...2 Corinthians 1:3-4
When you are brokenhearted, I am close to you...Psalm 34:18
As a shepherd carries a lamb, I have carried you close to My heart...Isaiah 40:11
One day I will wipe away every tear from your eyes...Revelations 21:3-4
And I'll take away all the pain you have suffered on this earth...Revelation 21:3-4
I am you Father, and I love you even as I love My son, Jesus...John 17:23
For in Jesus, My love for you is revealed...John 17:26
He is the exact representation of My being...Hebrews 1:3
He came to demonstrate that I am for you, not against you...Romans 8:31
And to tell you that I am not counting your sins...2 Corinthians 5:18-19
His death was the ultimate expression of My love for you...1 John 4:10
I gave up everything I loved that I might gain your love...Romans 8:31-32
If you receive the gift of My Son, Jesus, you receive me...1 John 2:23
And nothing will ever separate you from My love again...Romans 8:38-39
Come home, and I'll throw the biggest party heaven has ever seen...Luke 15:7
I have always been Father and will always be Father...Ephesians 3:14-15
My question is...Will you be My child?...John 1:12-13
I am waiting for you...Luke 15:11-32

Love, Your Dad, Almighty God

Taken from Experiencing Father's Embrace, by Jack Frost
'Father's Love Letter used by permission Father Heart Communications Copyright 1999-2005 www.FathersLoveLetter.com'

1 comment:

Angela said...

No problem. The way it was put together couldn't have been more perfect. I believe this letter will and has helped many, including me.