Saturday, June 04, 2005

2cd NightWatch Service

Last night was my second nightwatch service. We worshipped and prayed all night long. This time it was in a spanish church. It was a little bit different - worshipping to both spanish and english music. Although I could not understand the music, I found it very soothing. Spanish is just a beautiful language all together. All and all it was good.

There was a good turn out too. There is something special that happens when a bunch of people come together and pray about the same thing. I believe God is going to do something mighty in this land. Wow, if you haven't tried to stay up all night to pray, I suggest that you do. You will be blown away by the awesomeness that is God.

Well, have a great weekend. Enjoy the weather, who knows how long it will last. This is Canada you know! :-)

No comments: