Tuesday, August 19, 2003

What to say....

Its funny but before I had a blog I could always think of something to say. And now that I have one I didn't seem to know what to say. After reading a blog that I seem to regulate I realized I was holding back a little because I was afraid of what people might think of the thoughts I've been having. Truthfully I have been having quite a few and most of them have been about the way one should act and think as a Christian(as God would have me be). About little things that don't seem so little anymore and big things that I'm not sure should be so big. Confused? Good.:-) But I will not get into it at this moment. Soon though. I pray that God will reveal things that need clarification in my life, focus my thoughts/heart on Him and direct my path. For I know that I can not do this on my own and don't want to.

No comments: