Thursday, August 28, 2003

Busy day!

Today is going to be a very busy day. I love those sorts of days! I am working a double, I am doing laundry and I am packing for our camping trip. We don't have anything out of the garage except the tent, which we have to air out. I could have gotten a lot done yesterday had I not gone to the Ex, but I am glad I did. So, I hope everyone has a great labour day weekend and I will tell you all about our camping trip when I get back.

I am a little disappointed in myself. I have been anticipating seeing Mars since I heard that we will be able to see it. And I missed it last night. Very disappointed!!! I am such a spaz. If anyone did get a chance to see it. Please tell me about it. Although it won't be the same it will still be nice to hear other peoples experience.

No comments: