Tuesday, June 24, 2008

A few updates or more so highlights from this year so far!

Here are some updates:

  • I got married this year to the man God had promised to me three years ago on March 8, 2008. It was probably the biggest snow storm day in Toronto this season. But it proved to be an amazing day. My husband's name is Richard and he is awesome.
  • We got our own little three bedroom townhouse a few blocks away from where I used to live. Which has proved to be very convenient because we were able to keep the children in the same school.
  • My daughter, Skye, graduated from grade 8 today. What a milestone in her life, and it shows me how quickly time flies by.
  • I am pregnant with my third child which is due to arrive in July. I'm in my last stages and man has it been hard. My feet, ankles and legs look like tree trunks. I also think I keep going into mild braxton hicks contractions.
  • God has definitely been stretching our faith as He continuously asks us to do things which sane people would think are nuts. Even when it's hard, we do what He has asked and it has proved over and over again that He is a God of His Word.
  • Richard and I are in the process of getting three online businesses up and running in the next few months.
  • An interesting experience I had this year; going camping in my third trimester. That was an uncomfortable trek, however, we had a blast even when it rained.
  • This year has definitely been a year of a lot of changes. Many are still to come. I just pray that I will have the grace to get through them, the faith to stand firm, the endurance to run the race, and the wisdom to make the right decisions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just want you to know that your posts have really spoke to my heart! It has given me the energy to truly let go and let god! Thanks for the inspiration!